Thursday, June 21, 2007

And now it's a month.


And what a month it has been. Milestone 2 has been and gone. Had bit of a hiccup when I lost my apple drive and lost heaps of stuff, hence a new mobile drive is on the way so I can back up photos, movies and music. i could look at storing them online.
It's been great being out in schools. I don't miss my own class when I can work with kids in my schools. We have covered a wide range of activities. Lots of opportunities to use KidPix, Photo Story, digital cameras and Appleworks. Some schools are starting to look at usimg blogs, wikis and digital learning objects.
And then we have a new addition to our personal lives. This is Max who invaded our lives and invades our nights. A gorgeous bundle of trouble.

1 comment:

Fiona Grant said...

Hi Barbara...here is a bit of blog social networking.

You have been tagged...
MEME: 8 Random Facts